To make the Campers’ Paradise experience a delight for all our guests, please follow these policies and simple rules.
Campers’ Paradise is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Check-in: 1 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Check-out: 10:30 a.m.
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Weekend hours beginning Sat., June 25
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
For your convenience, you’ll find a variety of supplies and rentals at the office including:
- Selection of dry goods (fixings for s'mores, syrup, coffee, salt & pepper, paper plates, napkins, etc.)
- Selection of toiletries (sunscreen, toothpaste, etc.)
- Selection of refrigerated groceries & specialty beverages (hot dogs, juice, eggs, butter, etc.)
- Ice cream treats & candy
- Fishing boats
- 6-horsepower outboard motors
- Outboard motor and car gasoline
- Pontoon boat
- Standing paddleboards
- Basic fishing tackle (lures, hooks, line, bobbers, etc.)
- Ice (cube and block)
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For our complete Campers' Paradise Code of Conduct, click here.
- Quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- No visitors after 9 p.m.
- Please leave your horses, motorbikes, golf carts and ATVs home.
- Protect our Island’s forest! Cutting firewood or standing trees is not allowed and subject to a fine. To combat the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer, please do not bring your own firewood to the Island. Firewood is available at the office.
- Our winding Island roads are a delight for walkers, parents with strollers, bicyclists and kids, kids, kids. So please respect our low speed limits for all motor vehicles and watch for pedestrians.
- Please follow Minnesota’s boating and personal watercraft regulations.
- To protect our beautiful lake from Eurasian milfoil and other invasive species, we ask that boaters inspect and clean their boats before launching them.
- Campers’ Paradise prides itself on providing a fun and relaxing family atmosphere. We reserve the right to request that unruly groups or individuals leave the Island without refund.
New! Boat launching
Help us keep beautiful Lake Belle Taine free of aquatic invasive species! This year, we’re supporting the Department of Natural Resource’s efforts to ensure these species don’t hitchhike on watercraft and take up residence in our lake.
If you plan to bring watercraft -- fishing boat, personal watercraft, sailboat, etc. – on your Campers’ Paradise vacation, please fill out this one-page form before you arrive.
Please do not launch your boat at the Campers’ Paradise launch. All watercraft launching now will be at the Nevis dock. Inspectors there will collect the form and check your watercraft before it’s put in the water. Our office staff have information about inspection hours.
Thank you for your cooperation with this new process to keep Belle Taine clean and free of invasive species!
Your pets are welcome at Campers’ Paradise, but please keep them on a leash and quiet. Also, please clean up after them.